A Full Service Law Firm dedicated to representing Immigrants and their families.
Helping clients in all aspects of immigration law
Karen Denise Bradley, Principal and Owner of Bradley and Associates, has been practicing in the area of Immigration Law for over 24 years. Our firm provides quality service to the needs of immigrants and families of immigrants in all areas of Immigration Law, Criminal law and Family law. We are dedicated to helping our clients through the stressful and overwhelming legal process.
Karen Denise Bradley
Understanding and relatable representation from Ohio attorneys
We understand how difficult it is to immigrate to another country, go through a divorce or be charged with a crime. At our firm, we offer our clients:
- Personalized focus. We are a small firm that is able to offer our clients the same resources as a larger firm. However, our advantage over larger firms is that we can give our clients personalized attention. Each case and each client is unique, and we get to know your case thoroughly in order to be successful.
- Compassionate service. The legal process can be daunting. At our firm, we guide you through it with compassion. It is important that you trust your lawyer and feel comfortable with them.
- Empathetic representation. Attorney Karen Denise Bradley is an immigrant from the country of Belize, and she has dedicated her law career to helping other immigrants. We understand the immigration process, and want to help you through it successfully.
Law firm covering a wide range of practice areas
Attorney Karen Denise Bradley handles all aspects of immigration law. Our talented staff and attorneys handle criminal law and family law matters. The firm works together to provide our clients with representation in the following areas:
- Green Cards
- Visa and overseas Consular Processing
- Professional work Visas
- Nonprofessional work Visas
- Criminal defense
- Criminal appeals
- All Removal/Deportation proceedings before the immigration court
- Immigration Bond Hearings
- Immigration Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Federal Courts
- Traffic violations
- Family law
Contact our law firm today for representation in all aspects of Immigration Law, Family Law or Criminal Defense.
For legal representation, call Bradley and Associates at 937-461-1212 or contact us online.
Bradley and Associates represents clients throughout Ohio, all contiguous States and Internationally.